Looking for a fresh and healthy meal that really packs a flavour hit? Well look no further than our amazing Beef Larb. A great Summer dish and a great one to share around the table with friends and family.
- Course - Main/Shared Plates
- Cuisine - Thai
- Keywords - Beef bone broth, healthy, fresh
- Prep time - 20 minutes
- Cook time - 15 minutes
- Total time - 35 minutes
- Servings - 3-4
- Author - The Little Bone Broth Company
1. Heat sesame oil in a large frying pan, add onions and fry until translucent.
2. Add garlic and grated ginger to the pan and cook for a further minute while stirring.
3. Add bone broth and simmer until almost all the liquid is gone.
4. Stir in beef mince and cook until brown.
5. Add finish sauce and lime juice, cook for a further 5-10 minutes.
6. Add more bone broth if mixture gets dry.
7. Remove from the heat and stir in sweet chili, spring onion, mint, coriander, peanuts, and chili.
Happy cooking (and eating!)