Beef Tacos are always a winner and the spice level in this recipe can be adjusted to keep the whole family happy. Included are three mouth watering fillings to compliment the beef along with the low carb option of serving in a lettuce cup.
- Course - Main
- Cuisine - Mexican
- Keyword - Beef Bone Broth, Mexican, Tacos
- Prep time - 40 minutes
- Cook time - 15 minutes
- Total time - 55 minutes
- Servings - 4
- Author - The Little Bone Broth Company
Red Onion Pickle
1. Place sliced onion and vinegar in a cup or small bowl. Make sure vinegar is completely covering the onion, if not, at a little more.
2. Place in the fridge for a minimum of 15 minutes.
3. Once the mince is cooked and the tacos are ready for construction, remove from the fridge, drain and serve.
1. Combine mango, cubed tomatoes, coriander, lime, and a pinch of salt in a medium mixing bowl and combine.
2. Leave aside until serving
1. Place avocados, juice of one lime, and 1 tablespoon of roughly chopped red onion, and a pinch of salt into a medium sized mixing bowl
2. Using a fork, mash the avocados until they are a creamy consistency give it a few extra mixes with the fork depending on how creamy you want the guacamole.
1. Place the beef mince into a hot frying pan and cook until browned.
2. Add Bone Broth, tomato paste, chilli powder, cumin, paprika, garlic powder and a pinch of salt.
3. Stir thoroughly until all the mature is combined.
4. Leave simmering over medium heat until all liquid has reduced.
5. Serve your toppings in soft/hard shell taco or for a healthier option, a lettuce cup.