Bone Broth Hummus
This creamy dish is boss. Perfect to-go dip for veggies. We use it not only as a dip but in our salads and low carb sandwiches and wraps.
- Course - Dip
- Cuisine - Middle Eastern
- Keywords - hummus dip recipe, vegetarian recipe, vegan recipe, keto recipe
- Prep time - 10 minutes
- Cook time - 10 minutes
- Total time - 20 minutes
- Servings - 4
- Author - The Little Bone Broth Company
1. In a small pot heat the bone broth up to a simmer then add the chickpeas.
2. Cook slowly for ten minutes, 80% of the broth should be absorbed into the chickpeas.
3. Add the chickpeas, remaining broth in the pot and all other ingredients apart from the olive oil into a food processor.
4. Process until super smooth, adding the olive oil slowly, and with love!
5. Serve straight away and garnish with roughly chopped parsley. Shake some cumin, turmeric, and paprika over it like a Chef and splash over some more olive oil.
Just like Gordon says, Bone Broth Hummus, done.