Creamy Pesto Chicken
A delicious and creamy dish that is perfect for those cold winter nights. Full of the goodness of chicken bone broth, it has all those immune boosting properties along with the richness of a creamy sauce. Perfect for those following a keto diet or just wanting a tasty comfort meal.
- Prep time - 10 minutes
- Cook time - approx. 25 minutes
- Servings - 4
- Created by Nadia Eves from @nourishingnadia_
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook in a large frying pan on high for about 5 minutes until browned on all sides. Transfer to a plate, cover and set aside.
- Place the onions in the same pan, turn the heat down to medium and cook until translucent. Add the garlic and cook for a further minute until fragrant.
- Add bone broth, cream and pesto and reduce heat slightly to bring the mixture to a gentle simmer. Reduce for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Return chicken to the pan for 5-7 minutes to finish cooking.
- Once chicken is cooked, add parmesan, cherry tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste. Cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and top with freshly chopped basil.
- Serve with zoodles, steamed broccoli or substitute of your choice.