You just can't beat a great mushroom sauce so you can see why this is one of our all time favourite recipes! Steak and mushroom sauce are a match made in heaven and when you add the rich flavour of our Beef Bone Broth it goes to the next level. Great sauce for anyone on the Keto diet.
- Prep time - 10 minutes
- Cook time - 20 minutes
- Total time - 30 minutes
- Servings - 3-4
- Created by - Nadia Eves from @nourishingnadia_
1. Heat butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add onions and garlic and cook until translucent.
3. Add olive oil and mushrooms.
4. Cook until they are lightly browned and have reduced slightly in size.
5. Add wine and bone broth to the mushrooms and cook until most of the liquid has reduced.
6. Lower the heat and add the cream, parmesan, salt and pepper.
7. Cook for another 5-10 minutes until the sauce has thickened to the desired consistency. M
Tip: Make sure to stir occasionally and ensure it doesn’t overboil as the cream will split. Bon appetit!