Delicious, moreish and oh so tasty - our shrimp scampi is the perfect dish for a relaxed dinner party or mid week meal. Even better you can cook with AND have a cheeky glass of wine while whipping up this dish. It's a win-win in our books!
Perfect for those following a keto/paleo diet and is also gluten free.
- Prep time - 10 minutes
- Cook time - Approx. 15 minutes
- Servings - 3-4
- Created by - Nadia Eves from @nourishingnadia_
- Heat butter and olive oil in a medium frying pan until butter has melted.
- Add shallot and sauté for a couple minutes until translucent then add garlic + chilli flakes and sauté for another minute or so.
- Pour in wine and bone broth and bring to a boil. Turn temperature down and simmer for 5 minutes until the liquid reduces slightly.
- Add the shrimp to the pan and cook until pink, this will only take around a minute.
- Remove from the heat and stir in a splash of lemon and fresh parsley.