Nothing beats a really good bolognese sauce and with the richness and depth of flavour that our Beef Bone Broth adds you will not be disappointed.
- Course - Main
- Cuisine - Italian
- Keywords - Beef Bone Broth, Pasta, Comfort Food
- Prep time - 10 minutes
- Cook time - 70 minutes
- Total time - 80 minutes
- Servings - 2-3
- Author - The Little Bone Broth Company
1. Heat olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat.
2.Place onions and carrot in the pan and cook for about 5 minutes until the onions are translucent. Add garlic and rosemary and cook for a further 2 minutes.
3. Add beef mince and until browned.
4. Place all other ingredients apart from the parmesan into the pan and stir well until combined. Reduce heat slightly and leave to simmer for about an hour until the mixture has reduced to a thick sauce.
5. Add parmesan before serving and add more salt and pepper if needed.
Serve with spaghetti or zoodles for a lower carb option. Enjoy!