Summer Vegetable Couscous
A recipe for our vege/vegan friends (or any meat loving person who wants to mix it up!)
- Prep time - 15 minutes
- Cook time - 45 minutes
- Total time - 60 minutes
- Servings - 4-5
- Created by - Nadia Eves from @nourishingnadia_
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Chop all the vegetables evenly into 3-4cm sized pieces and toss them with the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Once they are all coated, place the vegetables evenly on a baking tray and put into the preheated oven. Cook for about 40 minutes, stirring every so often to avoid burning.
3. While the vegetables are cooking. Heat you LBBC Vege Broth in a medium saucepan and once it starts boiling, remove from the heat. Add the couscous and place a lid on for 10 minutes without disturbing.
4. After 10 minutes, remove the lid, fluff the couscous with a fork and set aside.
5. Once the vegetables have finished cooking, remove them from the oven.
6. Combine the couscous, vegetables and Italian parsley in a large serving bowl and mix. Add more salt and pepper if necessary and serve.