Thai Green Curry
Built to impress, this authentic Thai green curry is a real classic. Easy, delicious and packed full of goodness.
- Course - Main
- Cuisine - Thai
- Keywords - Chicken Bone Broth, Thai Curry
- Prep time - 20 minutes
- Cook time - 30 minutes
- Total time - 50 minutes
- Servings - 2-3
- Author - The Little Bone Broth Company
1. In a wok, heat one teaspoon of coconut oil until melted. Cook onions and garlic on low heat until translucent.
2. Add Thai green curry paste and stir around for about a minute until all the spices and flavours have been released.
3. Stir in the bone broth, coconut cream, fish sauce, sugar and add the chicken and eggplant. Simmer until the eggplant is tender and chicken is cooked.
4. Remove from the heat and add lime juice, kaffir lime leaf, tomatoes and basil. Garnish with some more fresh basil and chilli.
5. Serve with rice or cauliflower rice.
Tip: try not to use light coconut cream, it makes the curry thin and no one wants that!